The North Dakota Central Indexing System


All central indexing filings should be handled through the Secretary of State (SOS) and their website. If you want the UCC-1A and UCC-3A filings to be recorded in our land records you will need to send them to both the Secretary of State and our office.  For recording and fee info for our office go to see Document Requirements.


Central Indexing (UCC) Unit
600 East Boulevard Ave., Dept 108
Bismarck ND 58505-0500
Phone: (701) 328-3662




 Visit the Web Site:SOS - Central Indexing Unit