Sign Damage

The public is encouraged to report any road signs that are damaged or missing to the Highway Dept. as soon as possible. Every attempt will be made to correct the problem. Missing or down stop signs will always have priority over other signs. With an excess of 7,000 signs and one sign shop supervisor, it may take more time to correct the problem. Please call 701-667-3346, or the Morton County Sheriff at 701-667-3330 to report missing signs.